2017 Library Calendar
Summer Reading kick-off June 16 5 :15 -6:30
BOOK SALE 19-20-21
24-25-26-31 & Jan.1
Your library card contains a barcode that is read by our computer. You must present this card whenever you wish to check out library materials. Your first card is free. Lost or damaged cards may be replaced for $2.00 each.
- Damaged patron barcodes are $1.00.
- Materials must be returned with the barcode intact.
- A $1.00 replacement fee will be charged for these barcodes as well.
- Please notify the library of any change of address or phone number.
Each patron is responsible for all items charged to his or her card. Persons who habitually return materials late will find their borrowing privileges restricted. Patrons with lost or damaged materials are charged the full replacement price of the item plus a $5.00 processing fee. These fees must be paid before borrowing privileges will resume.
A word about fines
- There will be a 10¢ ($0.10 ) a day fine on books, audio books and CDs that are returned late.
- DVDs will be $1.00 a day for each item.
- A $5.00 fine will be charged for any DVDs, Videos or audio books placed in the book drop. These materials can be damaged in the drop and so must be returned inside or in the specially designated DVD/Audio return.